I don’t think I am alone in struggling with the doctrine of the Trinity. My youth group leaders used to refer to the Trinity as ‘the black hole of the Trinity’. And I certainly relate to the first of some 22 tweets by Ben Myers, lecturer in systematic theology at UTC, where he explains the Trinity. He says How to combat trinitarian heresies? Start by abolishing Trinity Sunday, that fateful day on which preachers think they have to explain it. Continue reading
Contact Us(02) 6254 1733Church Office
Mon – Fri 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Kippax Konnex 2017
- Celebrating 30 years!
- Holiday Happenings is on again!
- KIPPAX MONSTER GARAGE SALE – Saturday 24 June 2017 from 8am
- All of this is us – 40th anniversary of the Uniting Church
- Reflection, 11 June 2017 – Trinity Sunday
- Rock Rhythm and Roll begins again!
- Three positions available
- Kippax Monster Garage Sale: 24 June
- New church service times from 23 April