Contact Us(02) 6254 1733Church Office
Mon – Fri 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Kippax Konnex 2017
- Celebrating 30 years!
- Holiday Happenings is on again!
- KIPPAX MONSTER GARAGE SALE – Saturday 24 June 2017 from 8am
- All of this is us – 40th anniversary of the Uniting Church
- Reflection, 11 June 2017 – Trinity Sunday
- Rock Rhythm and Roll begins again!
- Three positions available
- Kippax Monster Garage Sale: 24 June
- New church service times from 23 April
Tag Archives: love
After an amazing 19 years, Rev Gordon Ramsay has concluded his ministry at Kippax Uniting. Sunday 3 April was a day of celebration for this ministry – a mix of sadness, joy, fond remembrance, and excitement for the future. Below … Continue reading
Response 2 people who feel committed to bringing the warmth of love to the rejected Who is lonely this Christmas? Consider inviting people without close connections in Canberra to join you for a Christmas celebration this week. Choose to join … Continue reading
Response 1. People who feel that their place in life is in rejection Listen to this song – “You are Mine” by David Haas: Read and reflect on these Bible verses and know God’s love: http://www.openbible.info/topics/rejection Consider the steps on … Continue reading
Week 4 – Love in the midst of rejection Mary proclaimed: “God’s mercy is from generation to generation. He has lifted up the lowly”. There is no reality of rejection by God. But instead, God’s love knows no bounds, no ends, … Continue reading