Are you hoping to give your child the best start in life?
Do you want to strengthen your connection with your children?
If you are a mum/carer with children ages 0-5 and are concerned about:
– Becoming a better parent
– Limited friendships and social connections
– Losing sight of who you were before you became a parent
– Finding it hard to connect or relate to your child
– Your children’s behaviour and development
– Feeling anxious about your parenting
– Feeling overwhelmed by life
– Domestic and family violence
– You or your family’s mental health
Newpin (New Parents and Infant Network) will provide a safe, gentle and non-judgemental space for YOU. We understand that parenting is not easy and, sometimes, all we need is a helping hand. At Newpin, we will support and help you in becoming the best parent you can be.
For more information, visit www.newpin.org.au. Or call (02) 6254-1733, to speak with the Newpin Coordinator