Thank you for thinking of supporting our next garage sale on 4 March 2017 by making a donation.
There are a couple of ways to get donations to us:
- Drop your items off to Kippax Uniting Community Centre in the days immediately before the sale. We will have volunteers available to accept donations on Thursday 2 March from 10.00am to 9pm and Friday 3 March from 9:00am to 6pm. Please note that we are not able to accept donations outside of these times.
- Drop off items to Storage King Belconnen. We can accept items at Storage King Belconnen in the weeks before a sale. Call the office on (02) 6254 1733 to organise a drop-off time.
- Arrange for your large items to be collected by our volunteers. We can collect some large items on Thursday 2 March or Friday 3 March. Call the office if you have something you’d like us to pick up. We have a limited number of volunteers and so, while we try our best, cannot guarantee we will be able to meet every request.
The types of items we accept include:
- books and magazines
- toys and games
- clothing (baby’s, children’s, men’s and women’s)
- furniture and appliances
- plants and gardening equipment
- electrical goods
There are some things we can’t accept:
- anything that is broken
- encyclopedias, Readers Digest books
- cassette or video tapes
- small or medium size plant pots
- very old computer equipment
- electrical items that require professional installation
- electric blankets
- chemicals or dangerous goods
- Christmas trees
- children’s car seats that are not labelled as meeting Australian standards or are more than 10 years old