Contact Us(02) 6254 1733Church Office
Mon – Fri 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Kippax Konnex 2017
- Celebrating 30 years!
- Holiday Happenings is on again!
- KIPPAX MONSTER GARAGE SALE – Saturday 24 June 2017 from 8am
- All of this is us – 40th anniversary of the Uniting Church
- Reflection, 11 June 2017 – Trinity Sunday
- Rock Rhythm and Roll begins again!
- Three positions available
- Kippax Monster Garage Sale: 24 June
- New church service times from 23 April
Category Archives: Study materials
In the week leading up to Christmas, we will be posting an assortment of videos, articles and images which all relate to our Christmas Eve service this year. As you probably know, the details of our Christmas Eve service are always … Continue reading
Response 2 people who feel committed to bringing the warmth of love to the rejected Who is lonely this Christmas? Consider inviting people without close connections in Canberra to join you for a Christmas celebration this week. Choose to join … Continue reading
Response 1. People who feel that their place in life is in rejection Listen to this song – “You are Mine” by David Haas: Read and reflect on these Bible verses and know God’s love: http://www.openbible.info/topics/rejection Consider the steps on … Continue reading
Week 4 – Love in the midst of rejection Mary proclaimed: “God’s mercy is from generation to generation. He has lifted up the lowly”. There is no reality of rejection by God. But instead, God’s love knows no bounds, no ends, … Continue reading