As part of the ACT Select Committee on Estimates’ report tabled in the Legislative Assembly on 5 August, there was a recommendation that there be an immediate increase in the Emergency Financial and Material Aid program at Kippax. The Government is currently considering the report and will be responding next week. The recommendation falls within Minister Gentleman’s portfolio responsibility.
If the recommendation is acted upon, this increase will make a substantial difference to households in financial and other stress.
Here is the Media Release from UnitingCare Kippax.
Contact Us(02) 6254 1733Church Office
Mon – Fri 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Anti-Poverty Week – Lunch
- Blessing the Children
- Blessing of the Animals
- Anti-Poverty Week Challenge
- HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS
- Kippax Konnex 2017
- Celebrating 30 years!
- Holiday Happenings is on again!
- KIPPAX MONSTER GARAGE SALE – Saturday 24 June 2017 from 8am
- All of this is us – 40th anniversary of the Uniting Church