As part of the ACT Select Committee on Estimates’ report tabled in the Legislative Assembly on 5 August, there was a recommendation that there be an immediate increase in the Emergency Financial and Material Aid program at Kippax. The Government is currently considering the report and will be responding next week. The recommendation falls within Minister Gentleman’s portfolio responsibility.
If the recommendation is acted upon, this increase will make a substantial difference to households in financial and other stress.
Here is the Media Release from UnitingCare Kippax.
Contact Us(02) 6254 1733Church Office
Mon – Fri 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Kippax Monster Garage Sale 8am Saturday 5th May
- Garage Sale – Sat 5 May
- (no title)
- New Minister for Kippax
- Ginninderry’s SPARK Program starts new training course
- Lent/Easter Worship Times
- Lent/Easter resource for families
- Transition Sunday
- Kippax Connections Officer position available
- Looking for something to do at Lunchtime?