As part of the ACT Select Committee on Estimates’ report tabled in the Legislative Assembly on 5 August, there was a recommendation that there be an immediate increase in the Emergency Financial and Material Aid program at Kippax. The Government is currently considering the report and will be responding next week. The recommendation falls within Minister Gentleman’s portfolio responsibility.
If the recommendation is acted upon, this increase will make a substantial difference to households in financial and other stress.
Here is the Media Release from UnitingCare Kippax.
Contact Us(02) 6254 1733Church Office
Mon – Fri 9:00am – 4:00pm
- New church service times from 23 April
- The March Kippax Monster Garage Sale – post action report
- We welcome garage sale donations Thursday and Friday
- Pancake Tuesday: 28 February
- Chocolat Movie night: 24 February, 7.30pm
- Monster Garage Sale
- UnitingCare Kippax signs up to Family Matters
- Stop Federal Government Cuts to Aged Care Health Funding #stopthecuts
- ACT Election – rolls close soon
- Save the Date